Rare offering of 108 acre family farm, worked for generations.
- 4 legal parcels where zoning allows some subdivision (excepting in ALR).
- Beautiful valley vistas with exquisite sun & ponds.
- Greenhouses. Accessory Buildings. Modest residence.
- Creek meanders along the lowest level of the valley.
- Rich bottom land with long history as market garden.
- Sizable wood lot, established mature gardens & many species of maples.
- Ideal for purchase by extended family group desiring the ability to have separate residences on the different parcels & share the farming activities. Be self sufficient here. SUN SOIL WATER! Fabulous potential.
NOTE: tax assessments & taxes are sums of 4 titles. ZONING*: Rural, approximately 43 Acres (fronting on undeveloped part of Sky Valley Road);Rural Watershed 1, approximately 2.3 Acres (fronting on undeveloped part of Sky Valley Road); ALR, approximately 61 Acres (on Beddis Road) * according to Polaris Land Surveying.
Call for Brochure.
Single Family Detached
One Level with Crawl Space
1,570 sq. ft.145.86 m2
Number of bathrooms:
Number of bedrooms:
108 acre(s)43.71 hectare(s)
Title to Land:
Total Finished Rooms:
Total Unfinished Rooms:
Frame Wood 2x6, Windows Thermo, Windows Wood
Fenced Yard/Full, Greenhouse, Water Feature, Patio, Private Prop, Storage Shed